Come and join our Health Club for rabbits!
You may already have pet insurance so that you have peace of mind when your pet is ill, but how do you budget for all the routine treatments that your pet needs?
The Holly House Health Club has been designed to SAVE you money on the cost of the essential preventive veterinary care that your pet will require throughout the year, treatment that would not be claimable via pet insurance. It also allows you to BUDGET for these costs as the expenses are spread throughout the year via a monthly payment scheme. Club members also receive a DISCOUNT on a range of other Health Club related products and services.
The Holly House Health Club is available to cats, dogs and rabbits.
Rabbits… What is included?
The rabbit plan covers:
- Annual vaccination (single combined vaccination against Myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic Disease)
- Annual health assessment with the vet at booster vaccination
- 3-month health check with the Health Club nurse (3 months after vaccination)
- 6-month health check with the Health Club nurse (6 months after vaccination)
- 9-month health check with the Health Club nurse (9 months after vaccination)
Also includes FREE with our Health Club nurse:
- Dental health checks
- Regular weight assessments
- Nutrition advice
- Additional nurse health assessment clinics
10% discount on Health Club related products and services including:
- Routine consultations
- Excel rabbit life-stage diets and Excel hays
- Rearguard (Fly-Strike prevention)
- Nail clipping
- Incisor burring
- Rabbit - £4.50 per month
- Cat - £10.99 per month
- Dog - £10.99 per month
The plan will be set up to run until your rabbit’s next booster vaccination.
Immediate payment will be required for any vaccinations given at the same time as joining the Health Club. Monthly Health Club payments will go towards the booster vaccination due the following year.
It is possible to join the Health Club partway through a vaccination year. Sign-up in this case will be subject to a joining fee (please ask for details).
The Holly House Health Club is available to currently healthy animals. Animals with pre-existing conditions may also join but their medical condition must be managed by a Veterinary Surgeon – normal treatment charges will apply and must be paid for separately or claimed via your pet’s insurance policy.
Should a condition be detected whilst under the Health Club scheme (e.g. diabetes), the condition will be managed by a Veterinary Surgeon and any procedures, tests or medications required will be charged as normal and must be paid for separately or claimed via your pet’s insurance policy.