Community Nursing Service
Bringing veterinary nurse appointments to the comfort of clients’ own homes. Not only does the service make things more convenient for busy owners, it also reduces stress levels for nervous pets that don’t like a trip to the vets.
Consultations available include:
- Nail clipping
- Anal gland expression
- Medication administration
- Collection and drop-off before and after surgery
- Post-operative checks
- 2nd/3rd vaccinations
- Pre-euthanasia and bereavement support
- Blood sampling (if a vet has advised the pet does not require a check-up at the same time)
- De-matting (if no sedation required)
- Blood pressure checks
Other consultation types are also available - if it is not listed above, please contact us to enquire.